American Public Works Association Presents:
April 10-13, 2011
Spokane Convention Center
The APWA Snow Conference brings together more than 1,000 public works professionals from city, township, county and rural streets divisions and state departments of transportation, as well as private sector organizations. Again this year, the APWA Snow Conference will feature equipment on the show floor.
Get a Free Exhibit Pass Here!
Activities are planned on the exhibit floor to draw customers to your booth!
- Welcome Reception Sunday evening
- Lunch on Monday & Tuesday
- Coffee & Refreshment Breaks throughout the show
- Prize drawings
- Lots of non-compete time!
Huge Benefits to Exhibitors!
- Gain exposure to more than 1,000 public works professionals
- Network by attending educational and general sessions
- Conference logo to include on your mailings
- Preferred Customer Passes for free access to the exhibit floor
- Company Name and contact information listed on APWA’s website
- Official Program & Showguide listing and product description
- Complimentary exhibitor representative registration
- Additional exposure available through sponsorship and advertising
Location & Dates:
April 10-13 2011
Exhibit Space Rental Fee
One (1) 10' x 10'
Exhibit Space: $1095.00
Each additional 10' x 10'
Exhibit Space $1055.00
Fees listed above are in U.S. dollars. All payments to APWA must be in U.S. dollars.
Booth Size & Inclusions
- 8' drape backdrop and 3’ siderails (Island booths will not have pipe and drape)
- One booth number identification sign
- Inclusion in the show guide portion of the on-site program, including a 25 word product and service description
- Web listing
- Unlimited complimentary exhibitor registrations
- Post show attendee/exhibitor roster (PDF format)
- Exhibitor conference logo to use on your website and marketing materials
- Link from www.apwa.net/snow to your website