APWA Sustainability in Public Works Conference 2011
See who attended this year's event (pdf list)
Plan now to attend the most important sustainability event of 2011. The Third Annual APWA Sustainability in Public Works Conference is designed to explore the latest and most innovative tools, practices, and case studies in public works. The demands for economic, social, and environmental responsibility are increasing daily. This conference gets you access to the resources and experts you need to take sustainability to the next level in your community.
The 2011 Sustainability Conference strives to bring you the most innovative and fresh ideas and projects to keep you ahead of the game. Engage in discussions with public works experts, hear the success stories and challenges faced by other communities and agencies in their efforts to become more sustainable, and discover the leading-edge products and services featured by our exhibitors. Benefit your community and join APWA’s brightest leaders and innovators for an inside view of the sustainability revolution in public works.
- Discover up-to-the-minute resources, tools, and practices you can use now
- Network with experts at the forefront of sustainability in public works
- Hear about the latest public works success stories and learn best management practices that you can apply immediately
- Take away knowledge that you can implement in your own agency’s day-to-day operations
- Explore a bigger exhibit floor and discover products and services that can help your community achieve your sustainability goals
Read more about this year's program, download our 2011 Preview.